Experience the majestic views and tranquil atmospheres of Hartebeesport on our Day or Weekend tour package. Located in a small resort town in the North West Province South Africa, just short of 40kms from Pretoria, Hartebeesport offers you a unique experience of its nature, wildlife and adventure.
Our full day not only takes you on a scenic route that passes by the picturesque mountains of Magaliesberg but includes fun activities that allow you to see lions up close and to take a selfie with a Zebra if you’re lucky!
Attractions & activities include:
– Horse riding alongside wild animals
– A trip to the Aerial Cablewaywhere a 360 view of the Magalies, the Dam and surrounding areas can be marveled over
– Entry into Lion and Safari park just in time to catch the lion feeding
– An outing to neighbouring markets where you can taste the local food and shop exclusive memorabilia
– A trip to see the Hartebeespoort Dam Wall
Duration of Day Tour:
± 6 – 8 hours (incl. travelling time but may vary according to traffic volumes during peak season).
R1300 pp (min 3 pax)
Our price includes lunch as well as pick up & drop off from your hotel/place.
Plus there’s FREE Wi-Fi available in the car and you get professional pictures taken of you for your photobook!
Please note children under the age of 12 cannot go on the horse riding.
If you’d like us to customise a tour for you or create a weekend package including accommodation, please send us a message.